Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Stupid Robot.

I've been messing around with the idea of having some form of legitimate blog for a while now. Someplace to drop in whatever I might be working on. But due to school and being generally lazy, I never got around to it. But considering I'm out of school (for now), I've got nothing but time, really.




I did this poster to transfer onto a silk screen. Its about 18x24, and only took a couple hours to sketch and ink.

As far as a list of everyone in there, here's a decent start:
Optimus Prime, Grimlock, Dragonzord, Megazord, Astroboy, Big Guy, Astro Robo, Iron Giant, C3-PO, Krang, T-800, Gir, Tom Servo, Crow t. Robot, Bender, Megaman, Rush, R2-D2, Sentinel, Ultron, Voltron, Cygor, Mecha Turtle, Lost In Space Robot, Various Dr. Who robots and Magnemite

No comments:

Post a Comment